The The Spatial Companion for Oracle – Exporter Edition (SC4OE) package contains a collection of Java Stored Procedures that create a number of common external binary and textual data interchange formats.
Most of the functions are designed to export multiple geometry columns within a single SQL Select rowset. The primary sdo_geometry is used for the master geometry with the others exported in string formats such as KML, WKT.
This package is aimed at Oracle 11.x and above users.
Documentation of the Exporter functions can be seen at this link EXPORTER Function Documentation
A simple summary is as follows:
* LoadShapefile – Procedure that load an ESRI shapefile from an existing directory
* WriteShapefile – Procedure that writes an ESRI shapefile from an existing refcursor or SQL SELECT statement (string)
* WriteTabfile – Procedure that writes a MapInfo TAB from an existing refCursor or SQL SELECT statement (string)
* ExportTables – A convenience procedure that writes a collection of tables with geometry columns to disk
* WriteDelimitedTextfile – Procedure that writes a result set (including one or more sdo_geometry objects), or SQL SELECT statement (string) – as a delimited text file eg csv.
* WriteExcelSpreadsheet – Creates and writes an Excel (XLS) spreadsheet from the passed in resultSet or SQL SELECT statement (string)
* WriteKMLFile – Writes a KML file from resultset or SQL SELECT statement (string)
* WriteGeoJson – Writes a GeoJSON file from resultset or SQL SELECT statement (string)
* WriteGMLFile – Writes a GML file from resultset or SQL SELECT statement (string)