The The Spatial Companion for Oracle – Exporter Edition (SC4OE) package contains a collection of Java Stored Procedures that create a number of common external binary and textual data interchange formats.
Most of the functions are designed to export multiple geometry columns within a single SQL Select rowset. The primary sdo_geometry is used for the master geometry with the others exported in string formats such as KML, WKT.
This package is aimed at Oracle 11.x and above users.
* LoadShapefile – Procedure that load an ESRI shapefile from an existing directory
* WriteShapefile – Procedure that writes an ESRI shapefile from an existing refcursor or SQL SELECT statement (string)
* WriteTabfile – Procedure that writes a MapInfo TAB from an existing refCursor or SQL SELECT statement (string)
* ExportTables – A convenience procedure that writes a collection of tables with geometry columns to disk
* WriteDelimitedTextfile – Procedure that writes a result set (including one or more sdo_geometry objects), or SQL SELECT statement (string) – as a delimited text file eg csv.
* WriteExcelSpreadsheet – Creates and writes an Excel (XLS) spreadsheet from the passed in resultSet or SQL SELECT statement (string)
* WriteKMLFile – Writes a KML file from resultset or SQL SELECT statement (string)
* WriteGeoJson – Writes a GeoJSON file from resultset or SQL SELECT statement (string)
* WriteGMLFile – Writes a GML file from resultset or SQL SELECT statement (string)